Saturday, June 27, 2009

Upcoming Events and Stockings

Over the next month I'm working on getting the store up and going again. There have been some slight changes that I think only I will notice but the biggest change is that the price of YYMH spots has gone down. As I've been getting faster at tunisian, it takes me less time to finish a pair (though I'm keeping the 3 week buffer so I can spend more time with the family) of woolies and so I pass that savings on to you.

Soft opening is July 1st with two YYMH spots opening up for August. I'm changing things around a little so I can focus specifically on offering more YYMH spots and more in-stock woolies. We'll be having a grand opening in August with some instock sets, a lotto, and a HC$ auction. More to come on that.

It's nice to be getting the hook out and creating again :)

No comments: