Friday, July 24, 2009

Contraction Counter

The internet was an amazing resource for my third pregnancy. I was able to refresh my memory on coping mechanisms for labor and learn all sorts of new things like the benefits of red raspberry leaf tea in making contractions more efficient and more manageable.

One of the most amazing things I found online was this wonderfully simple contraction counter. The instructions are in the link, but basically when your contraction starts you click on start and when it's over you click on stop and with that information, the counter will calculate how long each contraction is and how much time was in between each contraction. Then, if or when you're ready to go to the hospital/birthing center, you can print out the chart and take it with you.

But my absolute favorite part about this counter: there's nothing to download and it's free!

Here's the link:
http://www.patatamonkey.com/entries/2005/10/need_to_time_co.html

Let me know if you use it and what you think!

No comments: