Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Crafting Community

There's a new crafting community that's opened up. It's called CraftForum.com and it's a place where people of all different crafting mediums can come together and show off their newest creations, discuss tips and techniques, or just meet like minded people and chat about life.

I joined about two days ago and am really enjoying the conversations and community feel that this forum has. There are a lot of really talented people over there and I am getting all sorts of inspiration to try new and different mediums and techniques.

I invite you to join! Just click on the image below and register for a username and such. My user name is UndrThTblNDrumng (as it is just about everywhere else :lol:). I look forward to seeing you over there.



Craft Forum

No comments: