Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're Moving!

My family is moving from our little home on the sunny central coast of California for a place just a bit farther north, in the Bay Area. I'm really excited because it marks a new start and a new oportunity for us but... it also means changes to my beloved Living Water Boutique.

Looking into the future now it seems that Living Water Boutique will be closing up the shop and changing to just a blog. For anyone still interested in tunisian woolies, I still love trades but I will not be selling finished woolies or custom spots from here on out.

Maybe in the future, when things are more settled, and I have more time for crafting for others, I will open up shop again. But for now, I'll keep on blogging in my little corner of internet heaven :)

No comments: