Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love indoor pools!

So my oldest went on a field trip today to a zoo/park and daddy chaperoned. To make the day equally as special for the younger two (specifically the boy), I wanted to take them some place out of the ordinary and fun. Unfortunately, weather being as strange as it is, it was a pretty damp and dismal day so things like the local amusement park were out of the question.

This morning my head popped off my pillow with the idea that my YMCA membership gave me the ability to go to any of the Y's in the association. What that meant to me is that we have the ability to go to one of the indoor pools... yeessss!

So we packed up our towels, swimsuits, flip-flops, and wet bags and headed into the rain to go to the pool. It was actually a really great time. We dropped the baby off at child watch for a bit and the boy and I had our own special time in the pool. Then we picked the baby up and took her into the pool. She loved it! The whole time she had a huge smile on her face and she laughed for anyone who would look at her -- all 3 other people at that pool.

All in all we had a very wonderful pool day.

No comments: