Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Made The Pants


So I have been promising my oldest to make her 12 inch doll Sally a pair of longies since my daughter figured out that I could make longies. So many things have stopped me from doing it, the #1 thing being that I didn't have a pattern to follow and I was sick and tired of guaging and swatching, and thinking really. Well, after 3 years of procraftinating I finally made them. They're not perfect and there are a couple things I would have changed if I wanted to -- which I didn't -- but they are finished and right now, perfect or not, that's all that matters.


I wrote up a pattern with my adjustments and changes and it's posted over on craftblog.com (which I have recently started contributing to -- yay!). You can find the pattern here: http://www.craftblog.com/sallys-longies/

No comments: