Monday, April 26, 2010

A Huge Thank You!

This weekend I took a trip back down to Santa Maria to visit with friends and bless one very deserving mama with a beautiful baby shower. It was a girl trip and the boys stayed up north to play and have guy time. The trip down was a breeze and that was wonderful, but the trip back was a little harder. I was more tired, after the two cups of coffee (thank Ellen!) I had a full bladder and I wanted to go home. I was also not sure if I was going to make it home on the under half tank of gas I had so I stopped at the 76 gas station in King City with the girls asleep in the back.

Now I really don't like having to stop anywhere at night with my kids and without my hubby but I also didn't want to run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. The two gentlemen closing up the station were amazing and helpful and made the stop a comfortable and safe feeling one and I just wanted to throw out a huge

THANK YOU!!!!

to them. Chances are they'll never see this post but just in case they do :) Little kindnesses from strangers can make all the difference and though they may not have thought that the little things they did helped much, they took what was a stressful and worrisome stop for me and made it enjoyable and comfortable and I appreciated that more than they may ever know.

No comments: