Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kids Can Be So Sweet

I was writing up a tutorial for CraftBlog.com and generally trying to tune out everything. After all, the baby was napping and the other two were playing well together so it was time to get some serious writing in. A little bit later I realized that there was the sweetest music coming from the dining room. As I started to tune into it, I realized that my kids were singing Michael W. Smith's Awesome God. As I listened a little longer, I found out that they were playing church. Complete with worship, reading of the Word (my daughter can read the bible now... she's getting so big), kids craft and first and second service activities... they were playing church. It really fills my heart to hear that my kids enjoy their church experience enough to act it out during play time.

and if you're wondering... yes I finished the tutorial :)

No comments: